My family

My family

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HOLDENS QUIET BOOK

Since I have been off so long, I decided to make Holden a quiet book for the future. A quiet book is a book to keep children busy at times when talking is not permitted. I have not finished the cover of the book yet because I am waiting on my new monogramming machine to come in; so that will be finished probably next week.  Here are the pages though they are not completely finished you get the idea.  I just have to add the directions and a few minor details.

Here is lacing and tying your shoes and velcro the colors of the balloons to the correct pattern. I need to add the balloon strings here.

This one is counting to ten and each string has the correct number corresponding to it.

These two teach snapping the candles on the birthday cake and zipping up the shirt.

Weaving the pie crust and buttoning the pants.

Snapping and velcroing the shapes to their corresponding shape and mailing (snapping) letters into the mail box.

Last but not least learning the alphabet.  (and yes I ironed the E backwards...lol)

I hope one day this will bring him fun in learning and of course quiet when I need him to be. (Like at a doctors office or church or elsewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment